I also thought I should post some photos of the welcome Mike party which occurred last Friday. Ariel made a delicious lasagna and we invited over some friends to see our place and also meet me. Notice that Ariel also did the dishes (see photo)...
The girls in this photo are Sandra, a friend from work who works in the Argentina office and has been keeping Ariel company while I've been gone (thanks Sandra), Silvina (Sandra's friend), and Paula, Ariel's Spanish teacher. I think Paula has the hots for Ariel so I watch them while they have their classes together... [editors note: more pictures coming tomorrow]
In this picture are some friends Ariel made in his Spanish class (taught by Paula): Sean and Katrine (from Norway), Mick (from Australia), and Guillermo (from Venezuela, and Mick's bf). Guillermo and Mick are coming with us to the Madonna concert coming up!!! Apparently we have tickets on the floor and it is a giant mosh pit!!! Sign me up! It will be worth it as I really like Madonna and love her concerts...I know from the pictures you can tell that the party was really rowdy... I will try to find the picture of us all on the couch to post in the future...
Bedtime, enough blogging for one day... Spanish class in the am.
Chau,
Miguel

1 comment:
I want one - it looks creepy!
Post a Comment