Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Head Massager

Now that I'm finally figuring things out (e.g. how to work this blogging software), I thought I would share more photos. This first set is about the head massager. I bought the head massager at some market the first weekend we were here in Argentina. I use it on Ariel when he is being grouchy and then he's in a good mood (see photo). Ariel is eating a tub of ice cream from the ice cream shop down the street (also the coffee shop where I buy ice cream)


I also use the massager on myself when I am working which releases stress. It is sometimes difficult to get an outside line...This is the me working on the couch in our living room (see I am doing work).



[editors note: I have heard that more pictures of the head massager are required so I will show the another one of me after using the head massager and getting the tingles]

No comments: